"One must consider the seven aspects of God as something you must practice. You are only as spiritual as your actions demonstrate. You may speak loudly of your beliefs but if you do not live them in your actions, they are not real to you.
Remember, God made us all in His image and likeness. Therefore these seven aspects are within us now, and our actions speak volumes about what we have in our subconscious that fuels our actions, which demonstrates our true…
The Seven Aspects of God and What They Are to Us:
1. Life – the innate quality and strength within us.
2. Love – our true feeling nature.
3. Intelligence – ability to know and comprehend.
4. Truth – that which is, as opposed to what appears to what
seems to be.
5. Principle – our beliefs and strengths or weaknesses by which we
6. Spirit – the very foundation of what we are.
7. Soul – our personal memory of what we have experienced and
learned whether truth or error.
The ancients knew that we are meant to be consciously aware of our union with God. The Old Testament is full of symbols because the language back then was not developed enough to have descriptive words to explain all that we are. For example, marriage was used to symbolize the Union of God and Man. In the Bible we read: ‘The Maker is thy husband.’ And throughout the Bible the soul is referred to as the ‘bride’ and the Christ power as the ‘bridegroom.’ The marriage, the Union of God and Man.
Our intent with this lesson is to awaken you to feel God as a conscious awareness within and to act from that. Peace.”
04/16/2023 Blog. Solomon, MOONLIGHT WISDOM, November 8, 2017, Pgs. 61-62. Copyright © 2018 Rev. Penny Donovan. All rights reserved. To buy this book, please click here.